Need to get your marketing message across on your financial advisors website? Read on for additional suggestions on how to help you with that.
- Include three or four main keywords and the names of the cities you serve within the first two sentences on your HOME page. Be sure to include keywords throughout the copy of your financial webpage.
- Identify the message of your financial planner website clearly.
- The HOME page of the financial webpage should address problems of visitors. Talk about solutions in detail.
- Direct visitors to take the next step by providing solution-oriented information on your website. Tell them what to do, such as buy the product, place the order, or contact you.
- Your financial planner website should give information and options to help visitors to decide if they should use your website or not. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do the visitors of the financial website know what to do next?
- Is the financial webpage easy to browse?
- Is the home page of your website designed to reflect “benefits”?
- Does your website content reassure customers that they are making the right choice?
- Does your content talk more about you or your customers?
When someone visits your financial website, what they have in mind is what you can do for them. You need to structure the web design for your website in such a manner that it is a marketing tool, but at the same time it needs to talk about the issues customers face and provide suitable solutions. Visitors to the financial website will always have the “WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME? ” question in their mind. When you sympathize with problems and provide answers, your conversion rates are bound to increase.
When sitting down to write your marketing message, here are some questions to ask yourself:
1) WHO is the target customer for your financial advisor website?
2) WHAT are the issues visitors are facing in regards to financial issues?
3) HOW can you prove that your business solutions offered through your website are feasible?
4) WHO are you and what is the unique solution your financial organization offers?
5) What is the irresistible offer on your financial website? Some examples include a money back guarantee, limited time special offer, first consultation free of cost, and so on).