Answering questions about your financial services can help to frame the appropriate content for the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page of your financial advisor website. In addition, you can also write blog posts for your financial professional website to answer the questions of clients. Usually the answers on an FAQ page are short and succinct; in a blog post, one expects to read meatier, more in-depth answers. In posts—in fact in all content on your financial advisor website—try to use relevant keywords that pertain to your website.
Below are ideas for what to include on your FAQ page:
A list of FAQs, for your financial website:
- What services are offered on your financial advisor webpage?
- Who works with clients – a staff member or partner of the financial firm?
- What is the financial firm’s experience and length of time in business?
- How does your financial advisor service and website approach clients?
- Is ongoing advice or support offered via your financial planner webpage?
- What are the fees for services?
- What payment options are available to clients and where are they posted on your financial advisor website?
- Is there a minimum fee for consultation?
- Where can references be found on your financial advisor webpage?
- Where are testimonials?
- What are the areas of expertise of the staff of your financial organization?
- What licenses have been acquired by them?
- What are the educational qualifications of people working in the financial firm?
- Is the financial firm registered and if so, with what agencies?
These are a few considerations to guide you in developing other FAQs:
- What are the commonly asked questions on a financial webpage?
- What feedback do you get about your financial professional webpage at trade shows?
- What information can convince clients via the financial webpage to do business with you?
- How do clients suffer if they engage services of a financial firm that isn’t credible?
- What questions about the financial webpage are asked via telephone?