If I have NOT done your updates/backups in the last 11 months, the cost for my time is $75.
However, If I have done updates on your website in the last 11 months, the cost for my time is less ($50).
At a minimum the software updates and backups of your website should be done annually.
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO PERFORM SOFTWARE UPDATES AND BACKUPS of your website.
To Send Payment now, select option 1 or 2 ($75 if your site updates are older than 12 months; $50 if I have updated your site in the last 6-11 months):
The update process:
1) Check your website hosting account to assure your site is on the most current host server (CPanel Linux), and on PHP programming language (version update if needed).
2) Check your host’s fileserver (where your website files are stored) to assure no MALICIOUS FILES or hacks are present. Will delete any obvious malicious files and check core files. If there is a problem on the site (a hack that can’t be quickly fixed), I will contact you as more work (or clean re-install of your core files) may be required.
3) Make and download BACKUP FILES of your site before updates are made
4) Update all PLUGINS, one at a time, including the paid for/licensed plugins renewal plugin BackupBuddy
5) Update (no cost to you, the license update for plugin — BackupBuddy – This is the plugin that allows you to easily make backup files from within your dashboard/website login. Backup Buddy license renewal is included when I do all the updates and backups on your website. This saves you money—because if you were to buy the license update from the developer of the plugin your would pay $80 for one year.
6) Update WORDPRESS to latest version.
7) Update GENESIS FRAMEWORK
8) BACKUP FILES made of your site after updates with BackupBuddy / downloaded files to my backup harddrive for safe keeping.