If you are ready to start blogging for your financial company, then check out the following suggestions on how to write effective blog posts that can help with your marketing efforts.
5 Key Points for Financial Advisor Website Blogs
- Always include a call to action, which tells readers what to do after reading your blog post, such as buying your product or service, joining your mailing list, or contacting you.
- Start with a strong title that includes a keyword phrase.
- Generate quality content with keywords.
- Include your signature at the end of each blog post.
- Include a P.S. message at the end of your blog post so it can sum up the points you want to get across.
Blogging will direct traffic to the financial website, which helps to sell the product or service you offer.
- Blog posts can share with visitors your background and expertise.
- Each blog post should provide helpful information to readers.
Generate Content for Your Financial Webpage Blog
- Every sub-topic on the website for financial planners could have a list of:
- 10 frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- 10 questions customers should ssk
- 5 problems solved using your financial febsite
- Know the big topic for your website blog (your company / industry / area of expertise).
- Categories should be defined on your financial website (products/services or ideas related to big topic)
The Next Step
- The blog posts for your website should be updated regularly. Once or twice a week should be enough.
- Keep blog posts around 200-300 words.
- Jot down a list of keyword phrases relevant to each sub-topic (after list for sub-topics are done). These may act as blog titles.
- Think about what keywords your target audience uses when looking for financial services. Find out and include them in your blog content.