An appropriate, high-quality financial website design is important because it will bring customers to your firm. Because there are many financial planner websites online that offer the same services as you do, the question is how can you stand out from the rest and carve out a niche via your financial advisor webpage? Read on for suggestions.
Be Clear and Personal in Your Website Content
The challenge lies in the fact that you have to convince the visitor to do business with your firm. Therefore, the web design and content on your financial planner website should be so captivating that customers don’t hesitate to call you for business. Remember, customers are looking for answers to their problems, so your job is to reassure them that you understand and can help. Customers are motivated by emotions. Remember that when developing content for your website. For example:
- Make your content personal by sharing stories about your financial advising firm that are easy, entertaining, and educational.
- Ensure your website is easy to browse through, with the right balance of visuals, photos, and text that give the visitor a clear idea of the products and services your company offers. Overloading your website with images, graphics, and flash animation may distract from your message and backfire against you.
- Clarify the message you want to send. Make sure it is drafted in a concise manner so that there is no confusion.
A Checklist to Help Market Your Financial Advisor Website
- Lead with the best benefits offered by your company. Write your website content so that the main points are stated in the headline and sub-headlines.
- Provide clear details about your services. Keep your readers’ preferences and interests in mind when developing content for your website.
- Promote your website on social networking sites.
- Integrate a short introductory video to engage visitors and boost traffic.
- Include testimonials and positive client feedback on your website as well.
- Keep your pricing reasonable and offer a money-back option so that customers will not hesitate to contact you. Make sure what you offer is important to your customers.
- Offer solutions to your visitors and include keywords in your content so they can find your website when doing a search for financial services.
- Design your financial website so that it can generate leads.
- Provide a short email form asking for a prospect to send you a quick question or request you to contact them.
- Include your contact details on each page of your financial advisor website.
- Request customers to bookmark and recommend your website.
- Talk to your website designer and make sure they steer clear of flash animation and large slow-loading graphics. If your financial planner website takes a long time to load, you might lose traffic. Page header graphics should be consistent or else they will divert attention away from the content.
- Be sure to include an option to sign up for a newsletter that you provide through your website.
- Don’t put useless and unnecessary information on your website just to have more data on the pages. Visitors will engage only when they find something relevant that speaks to them clearly and on a personal level.