- When you have news related to your financial services—like a move, a new opening, a new product, a new strategy, and so forth—generate a press release and publicize it on your financial website. Submit your press release to public relations services which may be interested in your news. Here’s a list of services that may accept announcements from financial advisor websites:
Note that shiftcomm.com is a site with resources, videos, and suggestions related to building a public relations campaign that can assist in publicizing your financial planner webpage.
2. Write articles that can be used on your financial website as an avenue to share your industry knowledge with your clients. Submit such articles about financial planning to these sites:
3. Talk to family and friends who have websites of their own, asking them to include a link to your financial professional webpage on their site, perhaps as a recommended “favorite” that addresses financial problems and provides solutions.
4. Request friends, family, employees, and acquaintances to set your financial website at their HOME page.
5. Register your financial planner website in search directories.
6. Use pay-per-click campaigns to advertise your financial advisor webpage.
7. Request professional and business associations to link to your financial advisor website. Get in touch with local businesses and tell them about the financial website. Send them links of your financial planner webpage so that they can check out the contents.
8. Get more links to your financial website. Submit your website for financial professionals to directories such as Joe Ant, GoGuides, BOTW, Ezilon, Rubberstamped and Massive Links. Linkpartners.com is a free service with a huge list of people who want to exchange links.
9. Be sure all the content on your financial advisor website is as useful as possible, so that firms and business associations you deal with are happy to link to your site.
10. Submit the financial planner website to urlwire.com after you have sufficient articles on your financial website.
11. Consider paying a syndication service to rewrite and distribute your articles in different versions to several services, like those below:
12. Take part in online discussion groups and social networking sites. If you have a blog on your financial website, invite others to write for it. Conversely, offer to write for the blogs of others, stipulating that they always provide links back to your financial advisor website to give it a better ranking in Google.