Are you a financial advisor or financial professional looking for a website solution?
Are you asking yourself:
- How much do I spend for a website?
- What do I actually need in a website?
- What should I look out for in financial website design?
They’re the questions Financial Advisors and Accountants dread when it comes to putting up their first website or putting a fresh face on an existing one.
I know because I hear them all the time from my clients.
And my answer’s always the same…
Whatever you do, make sure you avoid the bottomless pit of unnecessary website fees and long term charges for little or no value– unless you have deep pockets or don’t care if you’re getting a fair return on your investment.
Let’s face it. As a financial advisor, how could you be expected to know the difference between what you actually need for an effective web presence and what some of the website template services want to sell you?
Exactly. You can’t.
“You are absolutely the best. You really know your stuff and went above and beyond what any other company would have done for me, and then you undercharged for your high quality work!” – Stephen Aust, www.marketcyclewealthmanagement.com
Ask for a quote, and links to view examples of websites I’ve designed recently.
Call Virginia at 480-310-4825
If you’re tired of paying high monthly fees for your financial services website, then you’ve come to the right place. My team and I provide high quality, custom design websites for financial advisors and other financial professionals.
I’ll help you understand your options when you begin your website project, so that you get the best value available for your financial website. I’ll take the mystery out of the web for you.
What do you really need in a website today?
Here’s what I recommend to my clients:
- You need a professional web presence today, in order to lend credibility to your business.
- You need a website that act as your “virtual salesperson” – that sends a clear message to potential clients and customers that you’re serious about winning their trust and their business.
- You need modern, quality graphics that reflects the quality of your service, and also appeals to your affluent prospects and clients.
- You need a website that helps your customers and prospects easily find you when they search for you on the internet.
- You need a website that you own (not rent for high monthly fees).
- You need a website that you can easily manage yourself (edit page content, add articles or pages, add photos, change contact information, and back quick backups), without having to call a ‘web master.’
- You need a website built on the most current technology, so that it won’t be outdated in a year or two.
- You need a website that’s guaranteed to pass a compliance review.
- You need a website that allows you to easily and quickly make backup files and store them, without having to spend money paying an archiving service to do that for you.
My website services for financial advisors and other professionals includes a:
- polished, professional, and affordable website and brand image;
- website that you own instead of rent (NO monthly fees);
- website that passes a compliance review;
- Google search engine friendly site so prospects and clients can find you;
- blog (articles-library) which allows you to add articles and blog posts;
- website that you can easily manage, edit, and grow (without having to hire a ‘web master’)
- powerful marketing tool that will help you generate new leads and business.
And here’s the best part: You end up with a professional web presence for a reasonable cost (a typical project costs $1500-2000 — with discounts for fast completion), and total ownership and control over your website content, domain name and hosting account – with your ongoing monthly costs for hosting at $8 (yes, eight dollars).
I believe in empowering my clients by showing them easy techniques they can use to build their online marketing presence. You can easily and quickly build a powerful marketing message for your small business – without hiring graphic design and branding experts, and spending thousands of dollars on monthly fees.